Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Fashion Doll Patterns: Vanessa Perrin and Fashion Royalty dolls

Vanessa Perrin in Perfectly Plain



What a delightful bonus for Lord Perry Patterns!!  (LordPerryPatterns.com)A cyber-friend introduced me to the fact that Lord Perry patterns fit Integrity Toys Fashion Royalty dolls! (Vanessa Perrin, Monoco)  I just had to test this out and used my prototype for a soon to be released pattern (Perfectly Plain #0902) as a model. I am thrilled to find this to be so very true.  

The doll is really beautiful, porcelain, (or some other material that looks very like) articulated arms and legs, and proportioned much like the old style Mattel doll body.

I am delighted to be working with the doll for my future pattern releases (this doll is slightly taller (12 inches) so I will probably have to make some small adjustment to future patterns.  However, I believe that adding only 1/4 to 1/2 inch to the length of any existing Lord Perry pattern on the market today, and possibly adding 1/8 to 1/4 inch to some of my lower sleeve lengths (dolls are the same from shoulder to elbow) will work beautifully for any Lord Perry pattern you might already have.  I am really looking forward to using this doll as a model. 

No comments:

Post a Comment