Monday, October 31, 2016

Fashion Doll Patterns: Dolls love Halloween...





Don't we all love Halloween?  It is genuinely a time to be a kid again ourselves.  I have often used one of these dolls as an original dinner or party centerpiece (You probably want to keep it out of reach of grubby little fingers).

Here are the various Halloween costumes I have shown over past years; I would be using them at the craft show next Saturday, but Halloween will be over!

Cher is dressed in Lord Perry's version of a vampire
(Queens of the Night #3004)







Lord Perry version of  a lady Druid.....(Festive Femmes #3002)





Our Country Classic (#3001) lady is delightful in her orange gingham, and our Pumpkin Princess is from Magic Moments (#3003).  I have shown her two ways because she looks marvelous in each.



Each of these holiday collections contain a design for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years.  I will post each season's costume as it arises (I know, I know, that means I should be doing Christmas NOW, but I just can't get into celebrating one season before another arises.

All Lord Perry patterns for fashion dolls can be viewed on LordPerryPatterns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment